Hey Kids! OK so mukhang hindi na namin maisisikreto pa itong project na ito (kahit teaser lang yung huli kong pinost about this). So yun nga, a book is coming out real soon, and we're super excited and hope you are too. This is a collaboration between me and Sir Mots, with the help of Kuya Chingoy/BHM Publishing House.
First of all we are very much pleased sa naging response ng mga kaibigan, kapwa bloggers at readers, friends sa Facebook, Twitter, at Instagram on the day that it was announced. It came as a surprise to me dahil hindi ko alam na in-announce na pala ni Kuya Chingoy sa FB noong araw na yun yung book. Maraming salamat sa mga kaibigan/bloggers na na-excite sa book, I appreciate it!
Currently, printing is under way and we expect to get the first batch (limited copies lang muna) next week. Very few copies lang... so alam na... The price is P200.
So since we did this project especially for you, I would like to share some of our plans:
October 19, 20, 26 and 27, 2013 (Saturdays & Sundays)
Last two weekends of October, may magaganap na bazaar/fundraising ang PBO (more information on my previous post). Dahil umaasa ako na maraming mga bloggers/readers ang maiimbitahan namin na dumalo sa activity na ito, we're thinking of taking the chance na makapagbenta rin ng books during these days. I have asked for approval from one of the founders, and fortunately pumayag naman siya (thank you uli Arline)
Nov 12, 2013 - Book Release (Tuesday)
Ito yung kaartehang "11.12.13" na pakulo ng publisher LOL. This is the date the book will be released sa isang bookstore (ayaw ko pang banggitin because it's not yet official). Selected branches lang ng bookstore na ito ang release and hopefully by next week I can post the list of branches.
Nov 16, 2013 - Book Launch & Signing (Saturday)
Ito ang first Saturday after the book's release, so we want to invite everyone for a small book launch na magaganap sa isang bookstore. During the book launch, ito ang mga magaganap:
- Special Appearance of Sir Mots If you have long been a fan of Sir Mots, chances are you only have a clue sa kanyang itsura pero hindi niya in-accept ang iyong Facebook friend request. That was what happened to me LOL. It took him YEARS bago ako i-accept bilang friend LOL. Here's your chance to finally meet the multi-talented teacher. He will be signing autographs!
- Special Participation of some idiot woman sa tabi-tabi Yes I'm talking about Khikhi. It's about time na magkita kami uli in person after 47 and a half years. And I want to introduce her na rin sa mga taong nababasa ang mga kwento tungkol sa kanya. You guys should see for yourself. It will take 5 minutes with her to convince you, "Shit tanginang Khikhi to, adik,". Although the chances of this actually happening are slim but I'm working on it. Ayaw nyang um-attend unless ako magbabayad ng pamasahe nya. What an asshole.
- Raffle Prizes Yaiy! We are preparing some stuff na ibibigay namin sa mga taong pupunta sa book launch, para hindi naman masayang ang pagod nila. We're not sure how many are thinking of actually going, so we'll just make the prizes (take note: MAKE. Yep kami ang gagawa ng prizes, can you guess what?) at kung ilan ang magawa namin, that's it. Kung kulang ang prizes, we'll raffle them off. Entry ticket: buy the book during the event.
- Snacks Just kidding. Let's just hang out.
- Since the first batch of prints ay limited in number, there's a chance na maubos ang first batch sa mga kaopisina/kaibigan namin and the next batch will be released the following month pa. Kung may gustong magpa-reserve, just let me know, at ang pick-up ay sa PBO event. Just leave a comment on this post kung gusto nyo mag-reserve ng copy.
- Kung walang time magpareserve it's OK, we're also inviting everyone to just come to the bazaar sa PBO event. Kung gusto mong bumili ng book, pwedeng doon na lang. There's a great chance for you to support the PBO bazaar, which is a great help to our cause.
- If you're not in Manila right now and would like to order, please let me know. You can message me on FB and we can talk about sending you the book :)
- If you have a special/confidential request/order/question, just send me a message here: Wickedmouth Facebook Page
We're also inviting everyone to donate some stuff that we can sell to people who actually need it. Books, clothes, toys, etc. are appreciated. The proceeds will be used for future PBO outreach activities.
Sorry for not posting anything else (but this) lately at sorry rin hindi pa ako makapag-bloghop masyado. We're just a bit busy ironing out all the details, and I'm really hoping for support sa PBO Bazaar at sa book launch.
I'll be posting the book cover, the raffle items and more details soon. Maraming salamat!